Monday 28 July 2008

The Alternative Cure

July 26

Having suffered migraines and neck aches for many years, i finally saw a chiropractor (
http://www.familychiro.com.my/). Seeking the alternative treatment in earlier years was not possible as i didn't earn much and chiropractic care was relatively expensive, and not as well available as now. After an examination by Dr Choo, I had x-ray images done for four sections of my spine. Upon reviewing the images, i was told i have hope for permanent recovery as my spine was not badly misaligned, and the most important area to begin theraphy on was my neck as the misalignment in that area was the cause of my migraine and stiff neck. I was to undergo a customised theraphy for the next three to four months, including home theraphy. This means I potentially would be cured of my migraine that I had been suffering for the last 12 years and I can't wait to resume a migraine-free life. The problem has caused me much pain, discomforts, interrupted sleep, and inability to do the things that I enjoy doing, and in a way affecting my work, and productivity. And I am hopeful for this to work.

No comments: